His doctor said he would never walk, and his high school principal said he wasn’t college material…but he showed them. Listen as mindset coach Paul Forchione discusses how he helps people rewrite their story so they can accomplish the impossible.
Paul was born with cerebral palsy and it was so severe the doctor told his mom he would never be able to walk. Thank goodness for a great mindset and mom, as they wouldn’t let that be his story. All through his life, people have tried to write his story for him, but Paul never gave up his pen.
- Listen to Paul’s incredible story of overcoming the doctor’s prediction that he would never walk
- Be inspired by Paul’s tenacity to follow his dream of playing on the high school varsity baseball team
- Hear how Paul’s energy shift got the kids who used to bully and tease him to start rooting for him
- Find out how Paul’s coworkers went from ignoring him to asking him how got to be so successful
- Discover the one obstacle that Paul’s finds everyone struggles with
- Learn the one secret that Paul found was the secret to having a successful coaching business
- Paul says, “Don’t force yourself to be happy all the time – we’re all human beings and we’re entitled to feel angry and sad, but there will be times when you don’t want to feel that way anymore.”
- Love yourself – give yourself love – look at yourself in the mirror and love that person
- It is all about the journey – if you don’t love yourself now, you won’t love yourself when you’re making millions