She discovered her life’s purpose while helping other people discover theirs. Listen as life coach Claudia Flores discusses how you too can dig down deep to discover your dreams and live the life you really want to live.
Claudia has been a successful marketing and advertising professional for over 25 years. She has worked as a business and marketing consultant, keynote speaker and University professor.
She then pivoted her career to pursue a Life Coaching practice to help women transform their lives and to discover who they are, what their mission in life is and the purpose for which they have been created.
- You might feel like your dream is “crazy” and you don’t want to go there, but dreams stick with you. They don’t go away. In fact, if it’s not going away, it may be a good sign that’s what you might really enjoy doing.
- Sometimes people just need to see it in action in someone else to have an awakening, an a-ha moment, and realize what might be possible for them.
- A lot of people pursue careers because their parents expect it or fund an education for it, not because that’s where their heart is or dreams lie.
- Parents have an opportunity to help their children discover where their own dreams lie and not try to live vicariously through them or try to achieve their dreams through their children
- Consider what’s going to effect your future for the long term, not just immediately.
- It doesn’t matter where you are in life, you can make changes and have a more meaningful life.
- Do a self-assessment. Ask yourself the tough questions and be open to whatever kind of responses come up.
- You have to celebrate the little shifts, because sometimes, when we think about changing our lives or going after our dreams, all we can envision is terror, fear and the obstacles.
- Dig deep into your heart and listen to what’s going on on the inside. Dig Deep and see if the life you’re living now is the life you really want to live.
- Be true to yourself, pursue your dreams, look for the things that give you joy, stay away from things that don’t give you joy.
- We don’t need a lot of things to be happy, we just need the important things in life to be happy.