14. Expressing Your True Self with Sergio Gomez
He refused to change who he was to be relevant to other people. Listen as Sergio Gomez shares how he broke free of a soul-sucking industry job to become a world renowned artist.
Show Highlights –
- Projects are like children: each has it’s own character and matures over time
- How to get the most done in the least amount of time
- Overcoming racial, ethnic and language barriers as an immigrant
- How to make sure you don’t leave your dreams in the past
- Sentiment needs to be followed by action
- Sometimes we want things to change, but we’re not willing to change anything – we expect a different outcome when doing the same things over and over. And that’s when frustration sets in.
- You can complain all you want, but until you get serious about mastering social media you’re going to have a hard time building an audience
Sergio is an artist and art gallery curator. His work focuses on figurative realism. His works have been the subject of solo and group expositions all over the world. He is also the creator of the Art NXT Level Academy.