Listen now: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | More…
This is a very special episode, and I’ve got an equally special surprise waiting just around the corner for you my friend!
In addition to the surprises, on today’s episode I answer four questions about the song Let There Be Light
- Why did I write this song?
- How has the song impacted me personally?
- What is the light? When you say “let there be light”, what are you saying?
- Why is it so important to “let there be light”?
- What really motivates songwriters?
- Is positivity the answer? How we can use positive perspectives to empower us through pain and trauma?
- You are the light of the world – what does that mean?
- Allowing light vs forcing light
- Stories, stories and more stories!
Leave a Reply