She put everyone else first, and put her own dreams on the back burner. Listen as women’s empowerment coach Stephanie Hyde talks about how a chance encounter with an iconic celebrity reignited her passion to live a life full of magic and purpose.
- It’s natural to feel unfulfilled after doing everything for others and yet neglecting your own dreams.
- When you’re struggling, treading water, it’s hard to dream.
- Even if you don’t know exactly what it looks like, start moving towards your dreams.
- Find the people that are “your people” to support your dream and join you on the journey.
- Reach out and get the help you need from those who are farther along.
- Your mess is your message.
- Even if others are smearing you with lies, live your truth and they will see it.
- People “should” grow up and be mature, but often they don’t.
- Don’t make life any harder than it already is. Be there to support one another.
- Your voice is you! How did your voice treat you today?
- Train your inner voice to be your best friend.
- You’ve got to get out of your own way and let the magic happen naturally.
- Don’t let fear of failure hold you back. Turn fear into feedback.
- It’s never too late to go after your dreams. Sit and listen to yourself. What makes you happy?
- The best way to protect yourself is by creating an amazing life that so fulfills you that nothing can penetrate it with negativity.
- If you create your best life, everything falls into place, and nothing can take you down.
- Don’t settle for good. Go for great Go for amazing. Make your life everything you want it to be.
- Be better tomorrow than you are today. The cumulative effect will amaze you.