If you thought decluttering was just about getting rid of old items that you no longer use, think again. Listen as Clutter Clearing Coach Gaby Abdelgadir talks about how decluttering is primarily a spiritual exercise.
- There’s things you have in your home that carry an energy with them that you may be completely unaware of, and it is subconsciously effecting you somehow, either in a positive or negative way.
- Got objects in your home/office from an old relationship that hurt you? It’s a constant reminder of that energy.
- Having clutter laying around that you’re not using may be a negative affirmation. You may be declaring that you don’t need it but are afraid to let it go, which is an energy of lack.
- How to let things go: thank it and bless it. “Thank you for being in my life and serving me, now I want you to bless someone else and be of good service to them.”
- This year has been challenging enough. It’s time to let go of stuff that doesn’t serve you and stuff you don’t love. Give it a blessing and let it go.
- Don’t make your new year any worse by holding on to things that hold you down.
- “From a spiritual perspective, letting go of physical ‘stuff’ equates with letting go of emotional stuff from your life. In truth, clutter clearing is never about the stuff; it addresses other things going on beneath the surface.” – Denise Linn