They’re the two most powerful words in any language, and I talk about them and what they mean for your life on this episode of the Dream Highway podcast.
- We’ve all said things like, “I’m such an idiot” or “I’m so stupid”. Learn why that is so unhealthy and how to change that kind of thinking at the subconscious level.
- Learn the difference between meditating and meditation and why that’s important.
- Can you achieve enlightenment? It may be easier than you think!
Listen now: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | More…
- How you finish the statement “I am…” determines your outcomes in your life and the experiences you have.
- Most of the time we are completely unaware of the “I am” statements we are making.
- Concentrating on your breathing and being present in the moment is one of the most powerful tools that you have available to create mindset shifts that you can experience on a daily basis.
- The word affirmation is neutral. It gets its positive or negative spin/bias based on what kind of affirmation it is. We are all making affirmation statements all the time.
- If we are not alert to our thoughts – in other words if we are mindless and not mindful, we will keep reiterating the same beliefs, and we won’t grow.
- Enlightenment is a journey of self discovery, and it’s an important journey.
- Discovering our true purpose in life is tied up in understanding who we are – our true and authentic selves.
- When you start programming your mind with positive helpful “I am” statements, you’ll much more readily notice, recognize and become aware of the negative and unhelpful statements that “slip” out.
Book Recommendation: Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind
Listen to the song “I Am”…
Listen to the whole Album!
Zen photo Photo by Jared Rice on Unsplash
Leave a Reply