Do you ever feel rundown, exhausted, stressed out or overwhelmed? It may be time for you to take a breather my friend. If you want some powerful ideas on how to recharge your batteries, then this is the episode for you!
- If you think doing nothing by “taking a breather” sounds boring, realize that that is just a thought. It may not be your reality.
- You have to completely detach from outcomes and be in the moment. Detach from the past, detach from the future.
- Retreats and vacations are fun, but you need to unplug more than a couple times a year. And you really need to do it every day, and sometimes multiple times per day.
- The main thing that we need to take a breather from is our own thoughts and our own mind.
- Don’t wait until you’re worn out, wiped out and burned out to take a breather. Make it a part of your daily routine.
- “Freaking out? Breathe it out!” – Kid Cosmic