The year was 2020. A family of four was quarantined in their 2 BR condo in Chicago for 9 months. What happened? Did they all go crazy? Where are they now? Listen as I talk with my family about our journey down the Dream Highway together during a year of living in close quarters!
2020, as amazing as it was in many respects, was also a very different year. As you reflect on your year as an individual and/or as a family, it may be easy to slip into negativity about how events turned out. Here are the questions we discussed to help frame the year in a positive light…
- What do you love about this time of year?
- What is one of your favorite games (digital or other)?
- What is one of your favorite shows you’ve watched as a family?
- What is one of your favorite family memories from this past year?
- What is one of your favorite family karaoke songs?
- What is something fascinating that you learned?
- What is one way you surprised yourself?
- What is one of your great milestones/accomplishments?
- What is one of the challenges you faced?
- What is a quote/verse/song/mantra that helped you mentally get through those tough spots?
- Sonic Boom
- Yoga Poses
- Spiral Dynamics
- Collaborative Provlem Solving
- Carley’s Instagram channel (with Bronty and Bishop comics)
- Christa: “No one can do your pushups for you” and “Violence is not an option”
- Carley: “Emotions are running high now” (from The Hunger Games prequel: A Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes)
- Stephanie: Songs – The Steadfast Love of the Lord Never Ceases, He Leadeth Me, I am in the Right Place
- Steve: “I sure am glad that isn’t happening right now.” and “I am right here, right now and I am okay.”