Are insecurities holding you back from following your dreams? Do you think making lots of money will corrupt you? What if “selling your soul” meant not honoring your gifts and your dreams?
Everyone has a figurative rulebook that says how they should act and who they should be. What if you could throw out that rulebook and create your life the way you want it?
Join me as I talk with Frank Macri, founder of Thriving Coach Academy. When he started his own journey as a coach over 7 years ago, Frank did not have any prior business experience or a large online following. Yet, he discovered a unique process that allowed him to take his business from zero to multiple six figures before turning 30, making him one of the most successful Millennial coaches in the industry.
Now, Frank has trained and mentored over 1,000 individuals looking to start their own coaching practices. He is also the host of the “Life Coaching Secrets” podcast.
- Have people judge the big version of you rather than the small version of you.
- You could be the juiciest peach on the tree, but there’s always going to be people that don’t like peaches.
- Everyone has a figurative rulebook that says how they should act and who they should be.
- Step into your China – your metaphorical country – where you get to define who you are.
- Whenever you’re beginning anything new in your life, it’s helpful to have a community of people that are going through the same transformation.
- New shoes can be uncomfortable at first (stepping into any new path). Even though you know it’s the right shoe size and style, they can be a little uncomfortable and awkward at first.
- Failure we can do alone, success requires support. You don’t have to do it alone.
- My gift is coaching people. If I’m not doing that, that’s selling my soul.
- The times that were the most spiritual for me were the times I made a huge investment in myself.
- We never feel ready for the things that transform us.
- People don’t see the inward spiritual gears that are moving, grinding and cranking to make the outward manifestations possible.