38. Working Happy with Greg Kettner
His friends got him up on stage doing comedy in front of thousands of people, getting standing ovations and opening for a major celebrity. Listen as happiness coach Greg Kettner talks about how he helps people love the work they do or find work they love.
- Hear Greg’s amazing story of being put on the spot to do a 15-minute comedy spot in front of thousands of people at a sales conference in Las Vegas – only having 5 minutes of material as a novice comedian
- What it really means to take a gamble on yourself
- Why you should give yourself a standing ovation
- Greg’s life lessons: saying yes when you don’t have a plan, delivering and betting on yourself even if no one else will
- If you want the life of your dreams, you’re going to have to fail a lot, but every failure gets you closer to your goal
definition: (Canadian, slang) beer (or whatever you’re drinking)