35. Becoming Supermom with Denise Purdy
If you’ve ever felt guilty for not giving your loved ones the attention you think they deserve, then you’re not alone. On this episode of The Dream Highway Podcast, listen as transformational life coach and mother of three girls, Denise Purdy, explains how you too can pass down messages of love, connection and positivity to the next generation.
- What happens when we suppress our desires and who we really are
- Generational beliefs, habits, patterns etc and why they are important
- What it means to be a “supermom”
- What do people really want?
- A great way to put your to do list in perspective
- What that desire to rearrange your furniture is telling you
- How you can have an active role in the results of your marriage, parenting, health